I'm so tired.
Heyho! It's been a long, eventful week.
Remedials in school, lomantic plincess on Monday with Jia, Stardust and milkshakes on Tuesday with the bestfriend, sticky fingers + ugly duckling photos + silver stains + stars and sleepover with Huijia on Wednesday, Oceandrive @ Sentosa Cove for Elton's birthday party on Thursday (pirate-themed!), mahjong and computer games + my sister on Friday with Shiyan, Fengshuo and Huijia and lastly, guess-the-groom + blue-eyed boy + "look ma, no legs!" today at Ms Sharon Lim's church wedding.







I NEED TO START STUDYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Remedials in school, lomantic plincess on Monday with Jia, Stardust and milkshakes on Tuesday with the bestfriend, sticky fingers + ugly duckling photos + silver stains + stars and sleepover with Huijia on Wednesday, Oceandrive @ Sentosa Cove for Elton's birthday party on Thursday (pirate-themed!), mahjong and computer games + my sister on Friday with Shiyan, Fengshuo and Huijia and lastly, guess-the-groom + blue-eyed boy + "look ma, no legs!" today at Ms Sharon Lim's church wedding.






I NEED TO START STUDYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 Comments:
hello nat :)look at this and don't get a shock cos it's kinda huge but omg hahahaha i found it in my com :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/mellifluous-/Nat.jpg
miss you three so much la my goodness you have a safe trip k, wherever you're gg haha in case i forget to wish you again. meet up soon :)
love ya!
sarah
I KNOW THAT PHOTO WE TOOK IT WHEN I FIRST GOT MY NEW (NOW, OLD AND PEELING) PHONE. and it's still in my phone gallery :D
love you koaykoay
HEY DEAR!
have an enjoyable trip yup? you deserve a good break and a good shopping spree too! =))
lol, i love you to bits. missing you daily =))
love, cherie
heeXheeX I'll get you smthg from there! anything in particular? (: oh and new year's eve's eve again okay okay!
LOVE YOU MISS YOU MUCH MUCH
CHERIE BERIE
Post a Comment
<< Home